The main goals of team-building are to improve productivity and motivation. It helps groups break down political and personal barriers, eliminate distractions, and have fun. At Foundation, we use a wellness approach to team building in order to identify both individual and group issues while also educating the team on factors that lead to low productivity or morale.
All of our services are implemented using the holistic school of thought that attempts to address an individual as a whole person rather than as someone who is sick or just has psychological issues, or as being separated into different components. In addressing couples, family or workplace issues we see that entity in its’ entirety while also acknowledging the individuality of each person involved.
The goal of our presentations are to help you identify and understand challenges you or others may face. We use our expertise and professional experience to provide informed, motivational information in an interactive format. Examples of past presentation topics are: advocacy, holistic living, wellness, Social work ethics, Neuroscience of trauma, Anxiety and Spirituality etc…
List of Specialities
Our Provider’s Specialty Certifications, Trainings and Expertise
- Trained in Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
- Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Trauma-focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT)
- Family and Civil Mediators
- Gottman Trained Couple’s counselors
- SAFE Home-study Certified
- Team-building In the Workplace
- Wellness Education